We warmly welcome you as a parent to Birdsedge First School
We would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to you as parents. As a school we enjoy close links with our friendly and supportive parents. Please use the menu on the left to browse through the pages designed for Parents. View the Calendar or Click here to view School Term Dates.
Follow us on twitter @birdsedgefirst
Attendance & Admissions
Admissions to Birdsedge First School are the responsibility of the school, who will follow the MAST Academy Admissions policy. If you wish to apply to our school, please contact the school office in the first instance, on 01484 605441. To view the current Admissions Policy, please click on the link below. Please note that with effect from 1.1.19, the CEO of the Mast Academy Trust is Mrs N Greenhough.
We have adopted the MAST Academy Trust Admission Policy and so children are accepted at Birdsedge First School in the following order of priorities:-
1. Children in public care (looked after children) or a child who was previously looked after.
2. Children who live in the school’s Priority Admission Area (PAA) who have a brother or sister attending from the same address at the date of admission (the sibling rule).
3. Children who live in the school’s PAA.
4. Children who live outside the school’s PAA who have a brother or sister attending from the same address at the date of admission (the younger sibling rule).
5. Children who live outside the school’s PAA
The Mast Academy Admissions Policy
Please take this opportunity to do some fundraising for us! Click on the Easyfundraising button below to visit their shopping site. This will allow you opportunities to do your normal online shopping, and donations will be made to school by whoever you shop with. Also, try clicking on Easy Search (below) and you will do a normal web search, but raise a small amount of money for school.